Facebook Twitter

Got too much Stuff?

 flogclutter4u

Caroline Cousins and her friend Kate run flogclutter4u where they sell high quality household items for people on ebay for a percentage of the sale. Anything from furniture, antiques, jewellery and silver right through to complete kitchens, conservatories and even garden sheds! They both live in Lower Shiplake and have been running the business for 3 years now. 

Mrs Cousins said: “Many people don’t have the time, know-how or confidence to sell online. flogclutter4u takes all that stress away by coming to your home or workplace, photographing and measuring your items then listing them on ebay. We then manage all the questions and queries that may come in. Once sold - smaller items we will have taken away and will deal with from our own homes but for larger items we arrange to meet the buyer at the seller’s home for the collection. You don't need to meet them or do anything yourself. All you do is wait for your 60% of the sale price once your items have sold. The remaining 40% goes in ebay and PayPal fees leaving around 25% which Kate and I share for our services. No sale, no fee. We are always very happy to talk through our services further before you commit so please give us a ring.” 

FlogClutter4U ebay site

Mrs Cousins is on 07747 806170 and Mrs Robinson is on 07950 099858.

E-mail: flogclutter4you@gmail.com